Sawn to Size & Machining
Cut you're machining overheads and also space requirements by buying your timber ready machined so you don't tie up valuable resources in a machine shop.
In the current climate it is becoming more frequent for our customers to submit a list of particular sizes for us to cut saving them the bother of machining their own raw material that reduces their capital and labour overheads. Our fixed price policy for a particular cutting list - means there’s no risk of the cost of timber fluctuating. We have extensive machining facilities on site and are confident that we can exceed your expectations in providing you with the materials you require with no wastage and a fixed timber cost.
Whether its through & through, two-square edged, planed all round or machined to a particular specification, you'll find we measure up to the job and our service is complete and competitive with the focus very much on quality of product and service - with the advice coming free.
How Does this Help?
- Reduces your capital and labour overheads
- Extensive on site machining facilities
- No wastage on your part - assuring fixed timber cost.
- Saving you time - allowing you to simply utilise your skills in creating a finished product.
- Cut your machining overheads (and also space requirements) - if you are getting your timber ready machined you don't need to tie up valuable resources in a machine shop.
- Firm fixed price given for a particular cutting list - no risk of the cost of timber fluctuating.
Border Hardwood take environmental issues very seriously. We have been PEFC certified for many years now and the vast majority of our Oak is sourced from renewably sources. All of our Oak is able to be supplied with a chain of custody certificate if requested on order. We insure that we continue to support the replanting of the trees.